Sunday, February 5, 2012

They say it's called "Football"...

Today is Super Bowl Sunday... not that I really care... but I thought I'd share my Super Bowl tradition with you all... I've been doing this for 5 years now...



The recipe originally came from a Hershey's calendar that I had... but you can find the recipe here.




This year, my mom decided that we had a TON of extra sugar cookie dough left over from Christmas... so we just baked a big cookie and decorated it with the respective candies. =)




My mom frosted the field...



and I added the candies. Boom. Done.



A view from the field. (I love the idea of a Hug for a ref... it's brilliant.)


I was very lazy this year with what I did (ie. no goal posts, cookie instead of cake, etc.) ... but I though I'd share anyway... 'cause I still love the idea. =)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment